[access-uk] Re: Thunderbird and JAWS

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:37:18 +0000

Hi Darran.

Yes, I wrote a guide containing common functions and keystrokes. I can also provide you with a preconfigured version of thunderbird which makes thunderbird more accessible/useable. there are certain options you need to change for the best experience. let me know if this is something you'd like and we can look at options on or off list.

cheers,

Mo.

On 20/01/2016 16:08, Darran Ross wrote:

Hi List.
Was just wondering if anyone has ever put together a guide for the above two options, Thunderbird and JAWS?
Is such a thing out there, and if so, could someone please point me in the general direction?
Many thanks.
Darran