[access-uk] Re: Thunder comments

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:15:12 +0100

Hello Chris

I also tried this program for about half a day or so but my experiences were
also negative - it was irresponsive most times and I couldn't work like that
so I reverted to my normal screenreader.

It is a nice idea to have the free software but I think it needs to work
properly and not mute itself whenever it felt like it.

I couldn't grasp it as it is at the moment but I think it can be improved
and made more responsive - then I'll have another look.

Cheers

Baldev Shinder

West Bromwich, West Midlands U.K.

Home: baldev_shinder@xxxxxxxxxxx