[access-uk] Thunder and scripts.

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:29:07 -0000

Hi all,

I tried the latest version of thunder to day.

I note that skype works in a fashion. I wonder if any of you scripter's out
their would know how to write a script that would make all of skype
accessible so you can see who is online and the like?

I know Roger is looking for folks to write scripts I also have played a bit
with the open source screenreader Nvda this does work very well with skype.

I would be interested itn your thoughts.
--
Kevin Cussick
E-Mail: kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx