[access-uk] Re: Threat

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:41:01 -0000

Hi Ron

I don't know, it is the first I've heard of this one.  Probably just useful to
be mindful of these things.

Hope sincerely that you get your threat problem sorted.  If you don't get any
joy with the police, and your ISP refuses to take it seriously, I would go to
the regulator of ISPs which, presumably, is Ofcom?

Good luck.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace