[access-uk] Re: Thoughts on a new list

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:10:10 +0100

Damon,

I wanted to do this some years back for Blind Sys Admins.  I'd still be
interested in this type of thing but it's a decent sized project.  I'd
looked into setting up a Blind Sys Admin WIKKI as despite having a tecnicahl
background was overwhelmed by the various configuration options etc.  Also
my skills don't' lay in Web Dev stuff.  So I'd be interested in helping
design, and implament such a service as well as maintain it.  But it's a job
for more than one person.

It is something I can raise with the BCAB Board as I sit on it though.  This
may be something we could get involved with as a Charity concerned with
Blind Computer Users and interested parties.
Cheers,
Barry.