[access-uk] Re: This years Sight Village

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:44:50 -0000

Hi andy.

This is a long issue with sight village, the kinds of products I mean, not
the drinking. that is never a problem!!!

There are catalogues giving information about the companies that will be
there, adverts from the companies that you can read and details of where the
companies are situated but, particularly if you know nothing about the
field, how do you know which stands to go to in order to see the kind of
product you are interested in?

I am not being critical here as I know it is difficult to get this
information from all companies but I for one have missed interesting
products at sight village through not even knowing they were being
displayed.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page