[access-uk] Re: This may interest some of you?

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:03:04 -0000

I thought that too!!

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:52 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: This may interest some of you?

Christine, that's interesting, but unless I've dreamt this, I thought Cobolt sold something along the lines of a talking CD wallet or something. Never seen it, but thought it rang a bell.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
Monday, November 12, 2007
Talking CD Album
By Michael McCarty
I'd love to be able to thumb through my CD collection as fast as my sighted
son can. He has those books of CDs and he simply flips through the pages
until
he finds the disc he wants. It takes me forever to find the disc I want to
play sometimes, but that's all about to change with this device.
The Voice Recording CD Album doesn't automatically recognize each disc,
instead you have to record a custom 3 second message for all 20 CDs in the
binder.
But as you turn the pages your messages will be played back making it easy to find the album you're looking for. You'll need to be particularly careful
about putting the discs back into the exact slot, otherwise this system
becomes useless.
There are two CDs per page and it's easy to record your 3 second voice
message for every CD. The Voice Recording CD Album is made of rugged plastic
with
a built-in speaker, recording button and secret closure.
Click this link to purchase the Voice Recording CD Album from Otherland.
http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/voice-recording-cd-album-p-1871.html
www.vipconduit.com
and
www.accessible-devices.com