[access-uk] Re: Thinking of downgrading thanks to the loving JAWS 12!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:45:22 +0100

Absolutely. It is dreadful not to be well informed when making these decisions. If I'd known what you say there Jackie I probably would never have bothered getting XP Pro.Well no point in crying over spilt milk!

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>