[access-uk] Re: The website for the program switch

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:55:46 +0100

Hi Adrian.

Its www.nch.com.au.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: [access-uk] The website for the program switch

Hi

Can someone please tell me the website for the media file
conversion program switch.

Regards

Adrien
'What are you doing about the green paper plans to abolish
some disability benefits?'

Please see the save our benefits campaign website below and
join the campaign if you can.
www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
You can join the forum by sending a blank message to: saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can post to the forum by sending a message to:
saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx