[access-uk] The solution to changing email reply texts in Outlook Express.

  • From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:46:29 -0000

Hi, a while back, I asked on this list about changing the original message,
from:, to:, date:, and subject:, message that is put before a reply in OE to
something a bit more catchy, and something that doesn't take up as much space
in a message. For example, On Monday, 25th March, person wrote:. Well, someone
asked me to tell you all how to do it if I ever found out. Well, I have found
the answer, in the form of a freeware application by the name of OE-QuoteFix.
It is very accessible, and can be downloaded from the following website.
home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
James Scholes
http://www.jamesscholes.com