[access-uk] The party!

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:09:42 +0100

Hello all!
Well the party was brilliant. It started off with an assembly plus a small pantomime where Mr Lumley got dressed up in wigs, strange glasses, nose and ears, it was quite funny actually! Anyway afterwards we all just spoke to our old school friends and teachers really, as well as a bit to eat. I had two quarters of a chicken sandwich, two crisps and a sausage roll, plus a cup of apple juice. Oh yes, he received a cake in the shape of a perkins Brailler and we all had our share. I even took a bit home with me to eat at a later time. Then as Anne and Bryan took me home she bought me some sausages and chips from the local chip shop. So a good afternoon was had by all I think.
Hope you like this account and enjoy the rest of your day.
Regards your friend.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx