[access-uk] Re: The new national lottery web site

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:01:00 -0000

hi, just used the site to put my lotto on, using win 7 and jfw 15. When you get on the page, try ctrl F to find the "sign in" button, and the same in the next page to enter user name and password. my only problem with the site is when adding funds getting the verified by Visa to load automatically,seems to take its time doing so!

BEST

Alistair

-----Original Message----- From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:39 AM
To: c
Subject: [access-uk] The new national lottery web site

Hi folks

I've been using the national lottery web site for years to play
online but recently they changed the layout of the site. I for the
life in me cannot find out how to log into my account now, there
isn't a link for loging int my account. Is this me or my setup, is
there a graphic or link or something I am missing? The site is :-
https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/
I am running jaws12 on a win7 platform I've tried this with IE10 and
firefox (don't know the version of firefox, I don't know how to get this).

Thanks
Martin