[access-uk] Re: The new News app

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 22:10:43 +0100

Nothing to do with voices, just how dates, numbers and currencies are displayed
etc. It may, however, change the default dialect of VoiceOver and text to
speech in general.
Chris

On 17 Sep 2015, at 22:05, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
"carol.pearson29" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, what's the result of this for those in the UK? Does it mean, for
example, you can't choose UK voices?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Quarmby"
<david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>