[access-uk] Re: The nationwide website

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:28:38 +0100

HI THERE,

TRY USING THE Item finder to see if this will allow you to click the link
you need.  Do this by pressing Caps Lock and the 1 key for links, or Caps
Lock and Tab for the main Item Finder dialog box.  Also, trying to run the
browser in Compatibility Mode or similar may help.

All the best for now and take care.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: Calls from witheld numbers may not be connected.  Please
release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.  Calls may be
recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
sensitive information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).
Copying or distribution in any form is not permitted without the sender?s
prior consent.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.