[access-uk] Re: The meaning of: accessibility.

  • From: "CJ &AA MAY" <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:15:40 +0100

Hello Derek,
People who lose their sight in later life often have less sensitivity in
their fingers and are not used to doing things by touch. The dot on the No.
5 is not always that prevalent and people who have been used to doing things
by sight, often are not so good at memorising visual displays.
Alison
dfoing
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
"carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: 20 August 2015 16:05
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I agree, George, and also think that some people cannot read
close
lines and want them spaced (more like the Interlined Stainsby).

Carol P