[access-uk] Re: The meaning of: accessibility.

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:55:14 +0100

Hi Alison
yes the issue I have with bank is that they offer
a choice, grade 1 or grade 2 Braille.
So customers can make their own choice.
That's just fine, no problems with that.

But the bank will not allow a choice regarding Braille on one
side of paper.
So one can choose grade 1 Braille,
one can choose grade 2 Braille,
but whether it's grade 1 or grade 2 you can not choose
Braille on one side of paper.
And that's the bit I don't understand.
AS clear reasons not given

Derek