[access-uk] "The Whistler"

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:50:45 +0100

Those who, like myself are subscribers to "The Whistler" may be
interested to know that I have received a message from Simon Wilks
confirming that the tape is still in production.  The long gap has
been due to a shortage of contributions and a delay in getting
certain print articles recorded.  A further issue will be coming our
way although he cannot yet set a precise time scale.

Douglas

Dougls
  h and
--