[access-uk] Re: The Ultracane! I am a convert.

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:38:36 -0000

Hi. I have tried the Ultra Cane in a busy town area. My opinion is that these canes are good for quieter surroundings as the town area is littered with obstacles and passing public and the cane is going to vibrate consistently. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message sent at 08:38:10 PM GMT on Sunday, February 01, 2009