[access-uk] Re: The UltraBike from Sound For Sight

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:38:58 +0100

When you read the ultra bike page have a look at the address bar.
The page address is /returns_information. Slightly Ominous!

On 10/10/2013 20:17, Vincent Thacker wrote:
The Ultrabike is a bunch of sensors that fits on to any kind of bike. It's meant for track cyclists, not for cycling on roads. Looks like a useful alternative to the tandem. I was a keen cyclist when I had more sight, but this thing doesn't appeal to me personally, not having any interest in being confined to a track.

Vince.

    Message Received: Oct 10 2013, 06:35 PM
    From: "Dean Wilcox"
    To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    Subject: [access-uk] The UltraBike from Sound For Sight

    Hi,
    I have been reading about the UltraBike, a kind of spin off from
    the UltraCane where sensors are fitted to a bike. Well that's it
    in short, what are opinions?
    www.ultracane.com