[access-uk] Re: The Sky at night

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:10:59 -0000

There're few proxy servers out there to watch UK TV while away. Just google
watch UK TV online or something to that extent... As it happens I'm on a
long business trip at present and a couple of days ago I signed to

http://www.ukproxy.tv/

Can't say much about their service as yet but their servers seem to work
alright so far. They have offer of a free US server when signing to the UK
server. I bought a month subscription for $9.

HTH,
Amro