[access-uk] Re: The Seeing Ear?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:03:03 +0100

One problem though, I don't yet have proof of my disability (it got lost during my house move last year). I did contact my social worker, but she hasn't got back to me, probably because she's on her summer holidays. Thanks anyway, I feel this is the EU/UK equivalent of Bookshare, perhaps? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>