[access-uk] Re: The Qube

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:36:57 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Are you sure it is not opening?  If you authorised it, there would be no
graphical interface.  Just press Control-Windows-Up arrow and see if it is
reading tweets for you.

If you are using Supernova as your screen reader, then The Qube is broken
with that screen reader and simply won't open.  Other screen readers, it's
fine, but not Supernova.

All the best

Steve
--