[access-uk] Re: The Pips?

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:33:26 +0100

Good point, Alex.  I was thrown out by the DAB pips being ahead of the FM ones.
 How would that happen?  Also, would there be any delay in relaying the FM
signal from source transmitter to relay transmitter to receiver?  I seem to
remember having national radio and local radio on two separate radio's yet the
pips came through at the same time... I think.
Barry