[access-uk] Re: The New Victor Stream

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:43:00 +0100

Hello Adrien,

Yes, the UK firmware comes with the NLS and Bard apps, although they are for
US residents only, as is NFB Newsline.  I am going to try the North American
firmware even though I like the UK English voices.  The headphone volume isn't
very loud and there is that annoying message about damaging your hearing if
listening with too high a volume for long periods.

I love the new podcast feature and was surprised to find The Archers in
HumanWare's suggested feeds.

What will come next?

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett