[access-uk] Re: The New Victor Stream

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:57:37 +0100

Hello Jackie,

I use a little speaker with the Stream and it works very well too. <http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rokono-Speaker-iPhone-Player-Laptop/dp/B007NJ3SIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411389834&sr=8-1&keywords=Rokono+BASS%2B+Mini+Speaker+for+iPhone+%2F+iPad+%2F+iPod+%2F+MP3+Player+%2F+Laptop+-+Black>Please click here for more details on the Rokono<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rokono-Speaker-iPhone-Player-Laptop/dp/B007NJ3SIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411389834&sr=8-1&keywords=Rokono+BASS%2B+Mini+Speaker+for+iPhone+%2F+iPad+%2F+iPod+%2F+MP3+Player+%2F+Laptop+-+Black> BASS+ Mini Speaker. if the imbedded link doesn't work, I've also pasted the URL at the end of this message.

Cheers,
Matt

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rokono-Speaker-iPhone-Player-Laptop/dp/B007NJ3SIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411389834&sr=8-1&keywords=Rokono+BASS%2B+Mini+Speaker+for+iPhone+%2F+iPad+%2F+iPod+%2F+MP3+Player+%2F+Laptop+-+Black

At 08:32 22/09/2014, you wrote:
Hi Matt

For me personally, it does what it says on the tin. While I don't use every feature available, what I do use works a treat, and believe me, I use it every day of my life!

My only complaint is lack of volume when I want to listen to music or something in a noisy environment. You could argue for better recording quality as well, but then it is only for taking notes that I wouldn't keep anyway, so it isn't an issue really. Love it to bits, and definitely the way I read both talking books and audio from all sources. It is one gadget I carry around and won't be separated from, (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown