[access-uk] Re: The Netjem IPlayer

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:15:01 -0000

Hi,

You would need to have a phone extension.  The Iplayer does not have an
Ethernet socket - just a phone socket and a USB socket for connecting it
to a wireless card or other accessories.  If you had a router you could
do it wirelessly if you had a wireless router and USB card in the
Iplayer, I don't use this however as I just connect it to a phone socket
every few months to do the upgrades on it etc.

Andrew.