[access-uk] Re: The Netjem IPlayer

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:45:07 -0000

i have the same problem re phone sockets. you get a good length of phone cable
with the box, but i've got about 50 feet of my own phone cable split into
lengths. all i do is connect the box to the nearest phone socket occasionally
and then unplug the cable again.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx