[access-uk] Re: The Moto G

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:13:51 -0000

Surely you get 14 days in which you can bring yours back, a cooling off period. ----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:13 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: The Moto G

Hi  wow  I wish I had read this review  before I got my new phone
yesterday, I've read quite a few reviews on this phone and they are all very good, a few of the mobile shops are doing a contract on this phone for as little as £11 per month, -----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:36 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it's over 300 pounds,  anyway even at this price still cheaper than an I
Phone and does the same thing.

On 21/11/2013 11:21, Richard King wrote:
I think that Android is definately worthy of consideration over Apple
at the moment, I have heard that Google are about to launch a new
handset since taking over Motorola Mobile, called the Moto G. And the
word is it will retail in the UK for £135, a fraction of the cost of
an iPhone. I have no idea of how good the phone is though, but will be
listening closely before upgrading from my iPhone 4s next year.