[access-uk] Re: The Micro-Speak

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 08:31:44 +0000

Hi.
The audio is quite reasonable but I'm not sure if I would broadcast it if you're looking for really high quality for example. Also, file names are not read out as you arrow through the various files making it harder to find a particular clip without playing them all. If this has been rectified it would be a great addition.
Cheers,
Mo.

On 09/12/2017 02:27, Tony Sweeney wrote:

Hi folk, Steve,

I wonder how much recording this device can hold and would it be of radio broadcast standard?

It sounds like a great product and good value too at first thought.

Best,

Tony Sweeney.
On 08/12/2017 17:28, Clive Pallett wrote:
Hello Mandy,
Does yours have the speech prompts? Also, listen for one beep when you press record. I have one of these little recorders and have found there is a delay after pressing the record button.
Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Clive Pallett