[access-uk] Re: The Kindle

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:52:28 +1300

Add to that I'm hearing that there are simply not as many iBooks as there are Kindle books, though, not having access to iBooks I can't bverify that for myself. But time and time again I'm hearing that people are able to get a title via Amazon Kindle which is not yet sold on the iBooks platform. It would be interesting to know how many titles are available in the iBooks store in those countries which have it. I do suspect though that, from what I have seen, theApple iBooks categories make a bit more sense than do the Amazone ones, and at least you can access the store directly on the devices you're meant to read the books on!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>