[access-uk] Re: The Jazz

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:52:37 -0000

Ah, sorry Peter I thought you where from here.

Yeah my girlfriend has Digital Radios and when you switch over to DAB from
FM or AM, the quality of the signals are pathetic even for the stations you
can pick up.

I didn't know the multiplexs allocations where responsible for this.

Ah well more fuel for the more geekier biggits?  chuckle

Dj Paddy
Ôà