[access-uk] Re: The Eye Cam...

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:11:37 -0000

I have tried a few of these so-called mobility aids, but in addition to a
cane or a dog, not instead of.  I never wish for anything different because
I never think about it.  I go out, so it's been the cane, and now my new
friend.  And it has to be that she walks on my right, the same hand in which
I hold the cane.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace