[access-uk] Re: The Eye Cam...

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 09:23:39 -0000

Hi Steve

At one time I would have agreed with you, but I wouldn't swap my lunatic dog
for anything in this world now.  A poop detector would just be the ticket,
not a robot guide dog! (smile).

We'll have to watch or listen out for this new toy from Israel with its
doubtless fancy price tag.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

From: "Jackie Brown"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Richard

Not sure I could ever get used to just walking about with some sort of iCam
for guidance over a cane or dog. The way technology is moving, I bet
someone will come up with a futuristic idea. But, for now, I am delighted
with my new four-legged German Shepherd acquisition called Bumble, or my
trusted old beaten up long cane! (smile). Rather than the iCam, I would
prefer a shit detector, but that is another matter for a more general list
me thinks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace