[access-uk] Re: The Eye Cam...

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:20:42 -0000

Yes Vince, I agree.  And something else these electronic toys don't give you
is the character and fun a dog does.  This girl of mine is as mad as her
owner, and you just can't substitute the loyalty and affection she has
brought to both mine and Martin's lives.

I suppose I would just feel kind of depleted in some way if I stepped out
without a cane or a dog for guidance.  It's fine in a place I know well like
the house, but to go for a walk or shopping would be really weird without
something in my hand to guide me.

Nice one!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

        From: "Jackie Brown"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi Richard

        Not sure I could ever get used to just walking about with some sort
of iCam
        for guidance over a cane or dog. The way technology is moving, I bet
        someone will come up with a futuristic idea. But, for now, I am
delighted
        with my new four-legged German Shepherd acquisition called Bumble,
or my
        trusted old beaten up long cane! (smile). Rather than the iCam, I
would
        prefer a shit detector, but that is another matter for a more
general list
        me thinks.

        Kind regards,

        Jackie Brown