[access-uk] The Cobolt colour detector

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:34:19 +0100

Hi all -

I'm quite use to having my colour detector tell me everything is "olive
green" <smile> but now, it is seeing everything as "white!"

It seems to be on the blink; I have changed the battery, but it still isn't
seeing correctly, maybe it's got some degenerative condition :]

Is there some way of resetting it? I know about the button on the bottom,
but holding this in when turning it on makes no difference. Anybody got any
ideas? Has this happened to anybody else with one of these? -

Andy