[access-uk] The C5

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 00:43:09 +0100

I find the C5 fine indeed and it's hard to find now so if you are having issues anyone try; and get the phone sorted or just simply move on to another phone or whatever.

Any queries of the C5 I'd be happy to answer as am sure others would be too.

No need for persons to 'woe that phone' unfair it is, I'll say; no more.

Tony Sweeney
On 06/07/2014 23:07, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

£500.00 for Telorion with the Galaxy S4 Mini and £560 for Telorion with the
S3.

If you source either of these phones yourself, the software is £260.00.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Jackie Brown <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 27 June 2014 8.49 am

Hi Ibrahim

I agree, absolutely, but Jim said he has limited funds,
and unless he goes
to the second-hand market, I could only think of the Alto2
as a quick
solution.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown