[access-uk] The AddressBar, where is it gone?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:49:28 -0000

Morning folks,
Using IE 6, last night the Address Bar vanished. So Jaws now says only "address
bar" when pressing (insert A), and "address bar combo box, zero items" when
pressing (F6). I made sure that Address Bar is checked in the View menu but no
good. Don't know if this is relevant, but the Address Bar disappeared after I
installed WebbIE 3 last night.

Any ideas please?

Amro