[access-uk] Re: Thank you posts

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:30:14 +0100

one-liners of any sort are annoying full stop! whether it's thank you or
something else. i work on the assumption that if someone's asked for help on
a topic, and has had a reply on list, no further conversation means they've
solved the problem! if they haven't, then surely they'll ask further
questions?
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx