[access-uk] Thank you posts

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:08:15 +0100

Hiya.

I fully agree with Rays remakrs on sending a thank you mail off the list to the person/persons that helped you out witha topic if you believe it's appropriate.

Thankfully we're not anywhere near bad at this on here. but it is something to keep in mind.

The argument used to be for peopel on dial up and how logn it takes to download the mails and the percentage of people being on dial up is getting lower and lower. So even if you don't consider the dial up folks consider it's more clutter on the list and in the list archives to have a bunch of thank you's or I agree's.

I'm not trying to come back and lay down the law.

It's a few things to keep in mind is all.

Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig