[access-uk] Re: Texting abroad

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:29:35 +0100

Peter, this didn't work so I checked, and it appears to be 0033 or if you
like ++33. My attempted texts still "failed" but I got charge by T-Mobile!
Is this normal does anybody know, that if a text is undelivered, you still
get charged? I supposed they'll say they tried to deliver it, and if the
recipient had left the country to which it was sent, that's not their
fault! -

Andy