[access-uk] Re: Text to speech Software

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:53:00 +0100

I only know of Dolphin in the uk it makes some thing called producer.

I have the program I like it ok but I still prefer text aloud I don't think their are any other companies that do TTS software in the uk seems strange.

I have a good program called yeosoft text to MP3 speaker it makes an MP3 file without making a wov file the only problem is that it makes a big file their is not a file splitter utility like text aloud.

But their is a search replace option so you could say search for the word chapter and put a book mark in it then once you have the said document as you want it you could sepparate it into more manageable chunks will stop yapping now all the best and keep me informed on how You get on ether on or off list as I am very interested in this sort of thing.