[access-uk] Re: Text to MP3 using Kurzweil.

  • From: "Can Kirca" <cankirca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:43:40 +0300

hi,
I want to download this k1000
can you giv a website adress?
thanks..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:48 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Text to MP3 using Kurzweil.

   Hi Petrina.

I'm using K1000 version 11 and when I create an audio file, JAWS also announces that the selected file has been placed in a cue. I think this is perfectly fine and reflects how Kurtzwell is working. Have you had a look within the General Directory to see if there are any MP3 files in there Have a go again and when you are told that your file is in a cue, wait for a couple of minutes and listen for any other announcements or tunes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>