[access-uk] Re: Text messages on the iPhone

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:14:36 -0000

Hello Niall,

Thanks for your reply, and I was glad to be of help to you.

I can’t find the button you refer to.

All I appear to have is a heading which says: New Message, and then the To
field.

I’ll take a further look tomorrow, as I’m off to my jolly old Uncle Ned right
now, smile.

Good night, and with very best wishes,

Keith