[access-uk] Re: Text Test

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:23:31 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

BINGO!  Hopefully it's just that my copy is stuck in cyberspace.

So now we have all messages being converted to plain text.  Attachments
banned.  A header which will annoy the living shit out of everyone.  A
footer they won't get bloody well read, and access to an FAQ which will
be beyond the capabilities of anyone with an IQ below that of a flea -
which is about 96% of them.

I reckon I deserve to give myself a small pat on the back, don't you?

George.

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.