[access-uk] Re: Text Editors

  • From: Patricia Fraser <pfraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:35:36 +0100

Hi James,

Notepad2 is capable of all you want, I think - check it out here:

http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

It's GPL, and there's also an extended version mentioned on Florian's page.

Cheers,

--
Patricia Fraser                    Tel: +44 (0)160 470 5680
International Sales Manager        Fax: +44 (0)870 705 9646