[access-uk] Re: Testers wanted: Articles for the blind label printing app

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:50:02 +0000

I think you have a very valid point David,however, such labels do exist,and if
somebody is prepared to put some hard work into assisting blind people with
using these labels,then I think it is good for us to offer our support to such
an individual.The young man devising the labels is still a college student,and
working towards his A Levels.