[access-uk] Re: Test our quiz

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 05:21:12 -0000

Using Jaws 9, this is a very accessible quiz.  I'm impressed.  The quiz
starts at heading 1 and tab works fine to get to the question and answers.
I like the fact that the answers are buttons.

I do have a few small issues:
There is an undefined graphic just above the question.
you have a spelling mistake in question 3: "mange" instead of 'manage'.
The focus of Jaws lands on the answers with each new question rather than
the question.
At the end, the 'try again' button is labelled "Try again button".  Jaws
reads it as "Try again button button" because of the label.

I'm not telling you my score other than to say that I'm, apparently, miss
mighty.

Cheers

Barry