[access-uk] Re: Test Message

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:42:51 +0100

Thanks!  it seems to be alright at the moment, but it is difficult at start
up.  I am using a router for the first time and twice tonight I have started
the computer and it has failed to connect.  I have then had to power
everything down and then restart and it is O.I.  Will see how it runs over
the weekend and if not satisfactory will have to put the modem back on.
Tony