[access-uk] Re: Test

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:51:05 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

Yes, Ali.  If I've done it correctly, the list software will
automatically convert HTML to text.

George.=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.
** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx