[access-uk] Re: Test

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:01:46 +0100

Thanks.  Just was not sure whether my ISP was going to accept it or not as I
received a message from them that a message was not sent through because it
contained a virus.  Typically it did not say whether it was a message that I
had sent to one of my lists or whether it was a message for me.  Have now
completed a virus scan and my system is clean as far as I can tell.  My
definition files are updated practically every day.
Tony